As part of the Zoho One suite—which includes over 40 integrated business operations apps – Zoho Books is the accounting-specific software designed to help small businesses manage their finances, automate workflows, and work cross-functionally between different parts of the business. It is a web-based platform that allows you to access your account wherever you have internet, as well as use their mobile accounting app for either iOS or Android. With four tiered versions and add-on options, Zoho Books can grow with your company, allowing you to upgrade and accommodate your business’s expansion.
Why Zoho Books?
- With Zoho, you can create invoices in just seconds. There are payment reminders so you can chase payments easily.
- The SaaS has also an online payment option to make paying easier for your customers. You can also reconcile transactions in the Zoho Books pretty easily.
- Another nifty feature is letting users associate billable items with customers. This means that users can connect the line items you purchase from the supplier to the intended customers.
- It includes SSL encryption and two-factor authentication to ensure your transactions are secure
- Integrate with other tools within the Zoho Suite, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Inventory, or Zoho Subscriptions; connect your Zoho Books account to third-party platforms like Zapier, Square POS, Evernote, Slack, Stripe, PayPal, and more
- It follows the latest TLS protocol version 1.2/1.3 and use certificates issued by SHA 256 and ciphers (AES_CBC/AES_GCM 256 bit/128 bit keys for encryption, SHA2 for message authentication and ECDHE_RSA as the key exchange mechanism). Zoho also implements perfect forward secrecy and enforce HTTPS Strict Transport Security (HSTS) across all sites