The Zendesk help desk solution provides multi-channel support, reliable ticketing system, advanced analytics, and excellent self-service options. However, it goes well beyond these functionalities and offers a complete suite of application modules for customer service. The ZenDesk suite is made up of a total of four products: Support, Guide, Chat, and Talk, and when used together to the best of their potentials, these products provide a total solution to help firms improve their customer service performance.
- The workspace for Zendesk is clean and designed for intuitive use, making it very easy to get used to, with beauty and functionality weaved into a complete package.
- The best help desk solutions allow businesses to provide support to their agents so they can serve customers better. Zendesk does it with its Guide module.
- Users can integrate this product seamlessly with the other business tools you use for social media, e-commerce, CRM, agent productivity, and reporting and analytics. Use the open API and also benefit from more than 100 out-of-the-box integrations with leading productivity tools. These include WordPress, FreshBooks, Atlassian, Google Apps, Salesforce, and others.
- Zendesk is FedRAMP authorized with Low Impact Software-as-a-Service (LI-SaaS) and is listed in the FedRAMP Marketplace.
- The data being transferred is encrypted by SSL protocol and encoded.