Wave Accounting, part of Wave’s suite of financial products, is a web-based accounting platform designed to help small businesses manage income, expenses, payments, and invoices. It provides features including invoicing, billing, payment tracking, payroll management, finance management, credit card processing, and receipt scanning. Wave Accounting is designed to help businesses simplify bookkeeping processes. With Wave’s bank reconciliation tools, businesses can manage all bank account and credit card information in real-time to improve bookkeeping efficiency and accuracy. Businesses can also generate reports that include various data such as sales tax, balance sheet, cash flow, profit/loss, plus more. Additionally, Wave’s dashboard includes an invoicing tool that collects invoice payments.
- Unlimited invoicing with customizable templates and payment terms; dedicated invoicing mobile app.
- Can customize tools depending on the type of customer using the interface.
- Its greatest benefit is the price point. The software is free with unlimited users with varying user permissions
- There is ultimate ease of sharing accounts with different stakeholders such as accountants
- Encryption of up to 256-bit SSL to protect communication between the user, Wave and the bank or credit card company. Best online banking and shopping applications use the same level of encryption.
- The connection Wave makes with financial institutions is read-only. In other words, nobody can use Wave to access money in the users account.
- Wave is BBB accredited and boasts an A+ on the BBB website