TSheets is a web-based and mobile time tracking and employee scheduling app. The service runs in a web browser or on mobile phones. It is an alternative to a paper timesheet or punch cards. TSheets is a Quickbooks-powered time clock software option that helps managers monitor employee time, manage payroll, and create audit trails. The software is relatively straightforward to use and offers powerful reporting functions and a clean app, making it worth a trial for companies looking to improve time tracking. It sets the standard for pure play time tracking tools. It’s not only purpose-built to record and deliver time entry data, it’s also got a robust reporting engine to manipulate that data however customers require.
- Has a strong emphasis on tracking time to streamline payroll and invoicing. The web-based software is aimed at businesses that want to simplify time-tracking and create audit trails.
- Features a mobile app so employees can access it while working on jobs in the field. It also helps with organizing the team through a simple scheduling interface.
- Provides a Time Clock Kiosk which helps workers clock in from their device as opposed to using a punch clock. This is a particularly helpful feature for companies that have workers operating outside of the office. It works on any device that has an internet connection. This is an add-on feature that’s $1.50 per month per user.
- Boasts GPS tracking which is helpful if you want to understand your workers’ movements in order to spot inefficiencies and make changes.
- TSheets doesn’t just track time spent. It also helps you schedule future jobs and keep everything in order. TSheets scheduling allows you to quickly create jobs and assign them to individual employees and customers.
- Uses biometric functions like facial recognition to increase security.