Streak is a fully embedded workflow (CRM) and productivity software in Gmail, and empowers you to manage all your work right in your inbox. It often replaces entire CRMs, and also provides a suite of email power tools like email-tracking. Streak is the only CRM integrated entirely within your Gmail inbox, and works alongside all your other G Suite applications. It is used to track many business processes including sales, partnerships, support, hiring, deal flow, and much more. It is a reliable solution that utilizes a unique approach to group Gmail email threads based on the workflows.
The platform prioritizes your inbox and targets to streamline email communications with prospects and customers. Streak is not designed to only tag emails, but also group them based on the stages across your pipeline. As a result, the software is compatible with the stages involved in processes such as deal flow, sales, support, product development, hiring, fundraising, and real estate. However, it is primarily designed for Gmail users and is only helpful for small businesses and freelancers
- Extremely easy to use. Streak flattens the learning curve, allowing organizations to streamline workflows and maintain consistent team’s momentum.
- Simplifies the sales pipeline. It is a robust tool that can be used by product developers to structure workflows for task stages and collaboration.
- Enhances collaboration. Although email is one of the best collaboration tools, it exhibits some weakness. Streak takes the weakness and converts them into strengths. As a result, team members, customers, key partners, and other stakeholders can easily adapt this communication channel as their chief collaboration tool. The CRM plugin stores documents in a central place for easy access. Users get access to shared files regardless of the stage your conversation is with the other party.
- All of your Streak data is stored on Google’s Cloud Platform in the United States hence providing the same security policies that Google does. Streak only retains data as long as it provides value for our users.
- Streak undergoes Google’s OAuth API review process yearly. Additionally, every version of the Streak extension undergoes a review process by Google’s Chrome team, in accordance with Google Chromes’ Developer Program Policies.