SmartSheet is a flexible spreadsheet-centric work management tool for tracking team projects. Launched in 2006, SmartSheet has 9 million users (almost 1 million of them paid users). Nearly 100,000 companies deploy this tool, ranging from Google and Netflix to the US General Services Administration. From collaboration tools that keep teams aligned, to intelligent workflows that drive productivity, to end-to-end solutions for content and resource management, SmartSheet empowers the entire enterprise to make an impact. Users can generate custom reports that collate data from sources within multiple sheets. For instance, This enables an overview of sales activity across a team. Additionally, dashboards can be created to provide a high-level overview of data within sheets, combining widgets such as charts, metrics and reports. With powerful core capabilities, a selection of pre-built templates and solutions, and premium add-on products and services, Smartsheet makes it easy for you to move faster and achieve more.
- Automates workflows, enhances collaboration, and ensures there are no data silos.
- Manages complex projects and tracking changes to a project sheet in real-time.
- NIST approved ciphers and proven transport layer security (TLS) technology from the most trusted providers durably stores all data. Also, AES 256 at-rest encryption, Amazon’s S3 service to store and serve uploaded files.
- Allows user to create custom and powerful Dashboards.
- Enables integrations and allows to get data from Databases and other SaaS such as Salesforce, etc.