ShipStation is a web app that enables you to print, track, and manage the delivery of your packages. It’s similar to other shipping services like UPS or FedEx where you can enter tracking numbers when needed for individual items in the package. ShipStation is different from other shipping providers in that it provides a simple interface to ship all types of packages through major carriers like UPS, USPS, FedEx and others. It also provides Multi-Carrier shipping which allows you to print a single label for all services through one order. This is useful when using a single service is cheaper than using separate services for each package.
- Saves you time and money with support for more than 10 carriers and integrations with more than 200 shopping carts, eCommerce platforms and marketplaces.
- Automatically syncs all your account information so you don’t have to re-enter it every time you ship a new package.
- Provides carrier-grade delivery tracking and end-to-end shipment visibility. It is powered by eCommerce and the shipping industry’s most accurate service.
- Can accept images, logos, and custom addresses for any of your orders.
- It has a Drag and Drop interface where you can upload items onto carriers like USPS or FedEx right from your computer.
- Offers label printing for all carriers through one order. This is helpful with time and cost savings when using a single carrier is cheaper than using separate services for each package.
- Supports Multi-Carrier shipping across most major carriers like UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, and others.