SAP SuccessFactors is a cloud-based human resources management (HR) software suite. The product portfolio of SAP SuccessFactors includes solutions for talent acquisition, learning and development, compensation management, workforce planning, performance management, and key person (succession) planning. It can be used on-premise or software-as-a-service (SaaS), and customers can build integrations into their existing business applications. A secure internet connection is needed for the customer’s IT department, enabling swift management of data.
Why SAP SuccessFactors?
- For companies that are struggling to attract and retain talent, this system is usually the first thing HR departments turn to.
- It offers pre-configured industry-specific practice objects like headcount planning, learning & development (L&D), talent management, and others.
- There are no up-front costs or subscriptions. The SaaS model helps the company only to pay for the actual usage of this product, depending on the number of users.
- In SaaS-based HR, integration with other business applications is mostly standard. As a result, the implementation time of SAP SuccessFactors is usually low.
- The solution can be accessed from anywhere. This provides employees with any time, anywhere access to the system from any device.
- Also, its integration with other SAP products eases HR processes.