Salesforce is a company that develops customer relationship management (CRM) cloud computing software and provides access to customer data via a user interface over the Internet. The company’s customer relationship management (CRM) software allows users to manage a company’s interactions with current and potential customers over the Internet, by using a browser or mobile device. The platform develops custom applications. Also, the company reports that more than 100,000 companies in over 100 countries use its cloud computing software. The technology allows companies to track and analyze information from social media sites. It also manages customer relationships, including marketing campaigns and email alerts, and tracks sales activities.
- Salesforce is the best in class. Salesforce has reinvented business software with customer success at its core.
- The company was founded on three promises to customers: Do great things, believe in the power of technology to change lives, and be a force for good in the world.
- The world’s biggest and best companies trust salesforce.
- If you’re looking for simplicity, Salesforce has the industry’s leading clean interface and one-click setup.
- Additionally, you can use it on any device, whenever you need to access your data.
- Your company’s data is yours, not tied to a suite. It’s what you need to run your business, not just part of it.