Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a fully-integrated suite of marketing applications that enables users to connect with customers in entirely new ways. The Suite consists of 6 products, each specializing in different areas of the marketing life cycle. Connect Salesforce CRM data directly into marketing apps for powerful analytics and insights.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is for advanced marketers who need to identify, acquire, and engage new customers across multiple channels. These include email, social media, mobile, web, and more. The Suite also includes advanced analytics and automation capabilities for advanced marketers who want to understand customer interactions, optimize marketing campaigns, measure ROI, and integrate their marketing activities with other departments within their organization.
Why Salesforce Marketing?
- Unlimited Number of Contacts: For most, a contact is a person. But in Salesforce marketing it can also be any type of entity such as an app, website, or another marketing cloud account.
- Interconnected Marketing Cloud Suite: That means you have all capabilities of the entire suite to do advanced marketing.
- Data-Driven Campaigns: All Salesforce Marketing Cloud components work together to provide deeper insight into every aspect of the customer journey.
- Customer Success With Salesforce: you can see the end-to-end customer journey. This allows you to better understand your customers and adapt your marketing strategy based on the latest trends.
- Personalized Engagement With the Marketing Cloud Suite: you can identify your audience, segment them into lists based on similar characteristics and interests. You can then customize your engagement to each of the groups you have created.
- Improved ROI With Salesforce Marketing Cloud, marketers can monitor campaign performance from the initial click to the final purchase. You can leverage this information for subsequent campaigns, or share it with other departments within your organization.