Salesforce Chatter is a cloud-based social network that helps connect employees and teams together. It is a feed of what’s happening at work: announcements, promotions, files, discussions. Salesforce Chatter is first and foremost a cloud-based social network that helps connect employees and teams together by enabling them to collaborate. It also allows the user to visualize the relationships between co-workers in an organization thereby improving communication, productivity and innovation.
Why Salesforce Chatter?
- Improve communication and collaboration.
- Share files in a simple way: no more email attachments
- Boost innovation: It’s a work-related network, so employees can connect with the people in different departments.
- The goal of Salesforce Chatter is to address all these issues, making collaboration an inherent part of the Salesforce platform.
- Improve collaboration: it’s a work-related network, so employees can connect with the people in different departments they need to collaborate with.
- Promote innovation from cohesive teams: it’s integrated with other parts of the platform, including sales, service and marketing.
- Define a knowledge base: It helps track the information that is shared throughout the organization.
- Give visibility on projects, tasks and company news. Also, track the latest changes and insights to make better-informed decisions.
- Analyze the ROI: It is possible to monitor and measure how Chatter is used as part of the Salesforce services, such as who is reading what and when.