Sage Cloud Accounting is a cloud-based accounting software provided by Sage, which specializes in bookkeeping, payroll and business management services. It provides the ability to perform accounting tasks from any device capable of accessing the internet, with an emphasis on simplicity and user-friendly features. Any businesses that have grown accustomed to traditional desktop accounting software make use of it. Additionally, it is also for those who want to upgrade from an older version.
Why Sage Cloud Accounting?
- It is simple and user-friendly, making it appropriate for business owners with little or no accounting experience.
- Being hosted by Amazon Web Services, it is highly secure.
- It’s flexible and can be used from any device with an internet connection, providing unlimited access to your accounts anytime, anywhere.
- Invoicing and Quotes: Create quotes and invoices and sends them straight to your clients without ever having to leave the system.
- Expense Tracking: Keeps track of all your expenses, whenever or wherever they occur, then adds them into your accounts at a later date.
- Accounting & Finance: Tracks your incomings and outgoings, sees a breakdown of your earnings and keeps on top of income tax.
- You can get the big picture quickly with powerful reports, graphs and charts. These are customizable for your own needs.
- Cash Management: Keeps track of your bank accounts to make sure that you’re using the right accounts for the job.
- Check out all of the features available to you by signing up for a free one-month trial.