QuickBooks is accounting software that helps you track the money coming into and going out of your business. Among other features, it can help you manage your receipts and expenses, create financial statements (like the balance sheet), and even make invoices. The online version is much like the desktop software in that it lets you manage your business’ finances. However, there are some key differences.
- It has tools for tracking the money coming in and going out of your business. You can use it to create estimates, invoices, purchase orders, and credit memos. You can also track the progress of specific tasks.
- You can create and manage your own reports, as well as access reports that QBO has already created for you.
- It provides a centralized location for all your company’s data.
- It lets you open any type of QBO file, whether it was originally created in desktop QuickBooks or in QBO.
- There’s a business feature that lets you use your mobile device to manage expenses and create invoices.
- QBO connects with many popular business apps, such as Dropbox and MailChimp.
- QBO has a built-in search tool that makes finding what you’re looking for easier.
- It lets multiple users access the same file at the same time, allowing you to work collaboratively with team members.