QuickBooks Online is accounting software for small and medium enterprises. It offers all the necessary tools to manage your company’s accounts, collaborate with employees and clients, and monitor your business’s performance. The software has a simple interface offering access to several templates for different types of documents. QuickBooks Online is available in five versions: Self-Employed, Simple Start, Essentials, Plus, and Advanced. It contains books for accounting, managing your clients and employees, reporting tools, inventory tracking, invoicing features, time tracking functions, among other functionalities.
Why Quickbooks Online?
- The software is very affordable. It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and create reports.
- You can prepare invoices in just minutes through the invoicing tool. This is available with customizable invoice templates, logos, and color schemes.
- Instead of adding tedious data entry columns when receiving payments from clients, you can simply upload your clients’ invoices, purchase orders, and checks all at once.
- You can access the software from anywhere with an Internet connection since it’s full web-based.
- The software is also compatible with QuickBooks desktop, making the transition easier for clients who are already using this version.
- One of the biggest advantages of Quickbooks is that you can process transactions from anywhere. This includes on the go or even sitting in a meeting.
- Once you have Internet access, it becomes easy to manage your accounts and use a variety of features including messaging with customers and app integration.
- It comes with an invoice tool that makes it easy to create professional invoices. You can also customize your invoices to make them stand out and be more appealing to your clients.