Pinterest is basically an online version of a pin board, where clients and users share images, videos, and gifs. This helps to share ideas and interact with each other on a social media platform. The unique feature of Pinterest which differentiates it from its competitors is the fact that it only allows the sharing of images. This includes no texts or audio or any other file format unless an image is involved. It is a very aesthetically pleasing site! Users can gain ideas for almost anything and then save it for use later on.
- It can be a major driver of traffic towards their website, as they can easily pin their images, blogs, and services so that a wider audience may be reached.
- Each month 100 million active users access this site. This means that the business can use it for its marketing activities and consequently gain a wider audience and brand reach.
- Users can manage their profile in a very organized way with features such as organizing the profile into different boards. This makes it easier for clients or audience to browse through it
- It is a great way to use an online platform in a business’s marketing strategy. This is because nowadays online marketing is gaining huge traction
- A security feature of Pinterest account include strong password requirements