Office 365 is a collaboration service by Microsoft, which consists of the integration of all its applications under one umbrella. These include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc. MS Office 365 is based on a monthly subscription payment model, whereby the user can access additional features of the applications according to the plan they choose, based on affordability and requirements. It is a widely used platform around the world, as it has plans for different demographics. For instance, personal usage, family usage, business, and premium needs.
Why Office 365?
- Since it is a product of Microsoft, it provides seamless integration with all other applications from the company. Hence, it is easy to collaborate with apps such as Microsoft office.
- Ease of accessibility. Since Office 365 is a cloud-based service, all you need is a stable internet connection and you can access it from anywhere, whether you are working from home or office.
- The security features of Office 365 include a two-factor authentication method, threat detection as well as anti-malware software, encrypted emails, Advanced Threat Analytics Feature. These ensure that the users can trust the application blindly.
- Easy collaboration is a great benefit because users can share their files in real-time and then edit and suggest feedbacks while working simultaneously. This results in more efficiency and greater productivity
- MS Office boasts a 99.9 % guaranteed uptime. Therefore, users can gain support whenever they need it without extra hassle.