NetSuite is a widely used cloud-based ERP solution for small and medium size businesses. NetSuite is customizable for specific businesses and their needs. It has different options based on the business model, customizable forms, and approval workflows. A range of businesses use it for tracking their financials, managing inventory, maintaining CRM systems and hosting E-commerce shops.
- Ease of use, automation, ability to adapt to any company structure and Go Live quickly
- Users can have multiple profiles depending on the function they are performing, with experiences tailored to that function
- Feasible: It doesn’t require a huge learning curve to be able to become an experienced user
- Users can bundle their own sandbox items – managed or other bundles that have been shared to the site can also be utilized
- Unlike other ERP solutions, they are balancing native functionality with 3rd party solutions and constantly looking to bring more modules into the native app
- Customizable and scalable: The customizable interface allows Administrators to build automation and create optimization to enhance client experience
- Everything in one place: Users are able to see all financials, sales, staff and customers from easy-to-read dashboards, saved search and reports