Microsoft Exchange is an email and calendar hosting service initially released in 1996 by Microsoft. It helps in organizing events, meeting and other business activities. Exchange is a great tool to utilize if you need access to your company or personal email, especially on the go. It allows a user to login and provides a web-based version of their mailbox.
Why Microsoft Exchange?
- Business and user-friendly portal with all email solutions at one place
- Keep mailboxes and calendars organized
- Efficient privacy settings that alert when an email is coming from an external source
- Receive weekly user reports showing how much time was spent on collaboration versus personal work versus rest or off-screen time
- Cloud-based messaging infrastructure for easy management and support
- Increased Productivity: Organizes all email messages, calendar information, and other Outlook features as one.
- User-friendly UI: It is very easy to use, intuitive, colorful and extremely flexible
- Integrate multiple email accounts and personal calendars
- Easy adoption rate