Dynamics CRM is Microsoft’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solution for businesses, organizations and non-profit enterprises across every sector with many different business needs. It includes functions to help companies organize client data, track communications, schedule appointments and automate sales processes. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is available as a software-as-a-service (SaaS), or on-premises. It also provides a browser-accessible interface for accessing, updating and tracking sales, marketing, support issues and other relevant information across multiple touchpoints throughout the customer’s lifecycle.
Why Dynamics CRM?
- Dynamics CRM is simple to deploy, affordable and easy to use which gives users of all levels more time for innovation.
- With Dynamics CRM there are no software licenses to buy or renew which reduces the initial up-front cost of ownership.
- It provides “what you see is what you get” (WYSIWYG) functionality so users can view, edit and manage their data more effectively.
- Dynamics CRM is designed for mobile productivity with a responsive UI that adapts to the device it is being used on, making data accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Updated frequently with new features, improvements and bug fixes which gives organizations access to the latest and greatest capabilities.