Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central is a business management solution from Microsoft. It is touted as the backbone of Dynamics 365, which itself is part of the Cloud Productivity suite. Business Central is designed to help small companies manage their operations, especially when it comes to customer relationship management (CRM), financial management, sales order processing and project costing.
Why Dynamics 365 Business Central?
- Ability to prioritize and track deals and opportunities. You can also try out Microsoft Flows if you need a visual way to automate processes.
- Means of capturing every opportunity record, quote, order and invoice as well as their respective follow-ups. This is to help ensure that nothing falls through the cracks and all potential deals are given equal attention.
- A platform to effectively manage existing customers with a view towards retaining their business and increasing profit margins. For more on this, read our article about Microsoft’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Ability to provide insight into customer behavior through detailed analytics. This will help in making informed decisions which support the company’s growth.
- Ability to manage projects efficiently and ensure resources are allocated effectively.