Jira Service Desk is a cloud-based help desk software by Atlassian, for IT teams to manage and resolve incidents. It is focused on customer support. It can be integrated with Jira Software for issue tracking, or used in an IT team-focused environment only. It is used to track incidents reported by users, and to manage the requests of an IT help desk. It also provides tools for email routing, automatic linking to related issues, and a knowledge base for users to search for information.
Why Jira Service Desk?
- Jira Service Desk can be used in a variety of ways, from a simple beginner setup to the more complex Jira Service Desk Plus
- It provides easy access to knowledge base articles via the help desk platform, with links to relevant issues
- Report all customer feedback through an easy-to-use, web browser-based support platform
- Customize how you receive the information you need through flexible workflows
- Keep track of all requests and their status, with each customer request tracked independently in a single system
- Jira Service Desk can be easily integrated with other Atlassian products, such as Confluence and HipChat
- It has extensive integrations to other products, including Microsoft Office 365 and G Suite
- Security of data is a priority for Jira Service Desk, with an ISO 27001 certification and support for SAML single sign-on