HarperDB is a kind of data store that can handle billions of keys and responds very quickly, even for queries including deeply nested joins with large datasets. It can scale out indefinitely – there are no limits on the amount of data you can store, nor the number of concurrent queries that can run. HarperDB runs on multiple machines, where each machine has its own distinct dataset, and the machines cooperate to serve queries.
- HarperDB is for businesses craving more speed, scalability and cost-effectiveness
- It ensures you will never lose your data, even when things go wrong and will reduce your costs and scale to your future needs
- HarperDB queries scale-out, not just in a single node
- It is built on solid engineering – you can trust your data and support your applications, not replace them
- With HarperDB you can keep your data where it is, but get all the benefits of data storage technology
- HarperDB is built for business, so it’s fast, robust and reliable