Google’s search engine is one of the most famous and used search engines around the world, so much so that searching something on the net has become synonymous with “googling it”. It has a market share of around 92% and receives almost 3.5 billion searches in a day on average. It is available in 149 languages to cater to different areas and its main purpose is to allow users to search for their desired topic in publicly accessed documents.
Why Google Search?
- Google is faster than any other search engine and delivers results of the search in about 0.19 seconds which is an impressive speed
- Google has a much more complex and improved algorithm than any other search engine, which is why it is able to bring forth more relevant websites for its user’s query
- Ease of access is another advantage of Google search because users can simply turn on the browser and type for their query – either through their phones or laptops or personal computers.
- Apart from this, Google also provides free access rather than charging its users for the search, like other search engines such as LexisNexis.
- Google has a vast repository of sites, therefore this search engine provides a lot of data subsequently resulting in more choice for the user to select the relevant information
- As a product of Google, it uses SSL Encryption for security purposes