Autify is a platform for quick and easy testing of web applications. It allows automation of E2E tests by recording the interactions with the web applications using a chrome extension. The tests are then executed in multiple mobile and PC browsers. Autify assists with the formation of a Quality Assurance (QA) team to ensure that the best version of a product is delivered in a timely manner.
- It does not require coding. A non-technical person can also create, automate and execute tests
- The transition tests and email contents can be checked using the software. You won’t have to set up an email inbox only for testing.
- It is easy to use and have many strong features. You can also record many test scenarios quickly and test across various browser configurations.
- It is great for startups and small companies to get quality testing done
- Autify’s AI can automatically update test scenarios after identifying changes in code when changes are made to the app by the developer.
- You can get a competitive advantage by improving the quality of your new product, streamlining its QA process, and increasing its release frequency
- Autify provides fast shipping which helps to build trust and user satisfaction
- It supports various operating systems including iOS, Windows, Android, and macOS, with supported browsers such as Chrome, IE, Firefox and Edge
- It can be integrated with common services including Webhook, Slack, Jenkins and Circle CI
- You can run multiple tests simultaneously