Amazon Marketplace is an online retailer that enables third-party sellers to sell their products and services on Amazon. It is so well integrated into the Amazon platform that customers hardly realize they are buying from third party sellers. On Amazon Marketplace, retailers can sell both used and new goods. If customers buy from Amazon Marketplace, Amazon will only receive a share of the profits and the rest of it will go to the third party seller. Only certain people are allowed to sell on Amazon Marketplace.
WHY AMAZON MARKETPLACE?
- Becoming an Amazon Marketplace seller means that not all of the profit earned will go to Amazon instead it will be shared between you and the company. When shoppers purchase directly from Amazon, all of the profit goes to Amazon.
- It is easier getting started as an Amazon Marketplace seller than having to set up your own website and warehouse infrastructure. Setting low prices can also lure customers away from established retailers.
- It is great partner for businesses with exclusive products and sufficient profit margin to pay Amazon their commission
- Since Amazon is one of the biggest retailers in the world, it can help your business grow immeasurably. So many people can find your product on this platform. As Amazon continues to grow, being an Amazon Marketplace seller has become more important for the future success of small companies.
- It is best for those who want a semi passive income or uncapped earnings potential job