SugarCRM is a software company based in Cupertino, California. It produces the web application Sugar, a customer relationship management system. Its functionality includes sales-force automation, marketing campaigns, customer support, collaboration, Mobile CRM, Social CRM and reporting. SugarCRM is a cloud-based application for handling sales automation, marketing automation, account management and customer relationship management needs. It offers features such as customizable home pages, a new-user “wizard” tool for newbies, a shortcut bar, enhanced-view global search functions and downloadable plug-ins.
- It is built on an open-source platform. This allows freedom in customizing the solution to fit varied company’s needs. SugarCRM also integrates with multiple third-party systems and can accommodate the new modules users can create with the built-in tools. The software supports Windows, Linux, MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle systems and can run on either a Windows or Mac operating system.
- Helps you in creating a conversation about your brand, with your customers.
- Provides you with an overall picture of your sales situation. You can utilize this software to concentrate your marketing efforts on targeted customers. This showcases the most potential for successful conversions.
- Accessed by mobile devices as it has the facility to enter prospect details seamlessly on a mobile device.
- Encrypts all data at SugarCRM in transit and at rest. SugarCloud requires the latest and most-secure encryption algorithms available.
- SugarCloud maintains an active data retention policy and retains or deletes all data in accordance with applicable laws and compliance requirements.
- Restricts data at Sugar from access by non-authorized personnel.
- Uses multi-Factor authentication on all systems, for all access points, at all times. Logs and monitors all data access.
- The SugarCloud Platform is highly available, relying on AWS infrastructure for uptime and tools for availability. Since all data is restricted within each region, all backups and availability requirements stay within each region as well.
- SugarCloud provides LDAP, SAML, and OIDC support for single sign-on for both mobile and web as another option for centralized management of passwords across multiple systems.
- Maintains GDPR and SOC2 Type2 compliance.