ServiceNow is a software as a service that provides IT help desk, application management and several other services for small to mid-sized businesses. It offers three different business models: service desk, app dev and analytics, where the latter two are hosted on their own websites. ServiceDesk Plus (for IT) is used by more than 44,000 organizations worldwide. ServiceNow is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and was founded by Fred Luddy, the former CTO of Peregrine Systems.
- Workflow Automation – it reduces human errors and increases productivity.
- Agile App Dev – faster time to market and faster customer service.
- Analytics – big data and predictive analytics help manage the business better.
- Social Collaboration – knowledge management, internal social networking etc.
- All-in-one platform – no more multiple point solutions for IT, HR, Finance etc.
- Rapid Deployment – Site/Country-based deployments that are fully managed by the ServiceNow team.