Sage 300 is a popular accounting software sold by Sage, helping small and midsize businesses manage their respective finances with ease via the Internet or through the use of computerized accounting systems. Sage 300 offers accountants, bookkeepers, and managers insight into company activities, making it suitable for tracking sales, purchases, storing inventory records and managing employees. The fully integrated web-based software allows businesses an easy way to access accounting tools, visualize financial data, and conduct business anywhere with an Internet connection. Furthermore, Sage 300 has the ability to track sales invoices, manage inventory levels, pay taxes online, and create purchase orders for materials used in company production processes and more.
Why Sage 300?
- Eliminates the need to be constantly present or on call for your business, as it allows you to manage all financial activities from remote locations.
- Offers businesses 24/7 accessibility and security
- Provides secure access via a username and login code that’s unique to each user. Security software encrypts all date, hence keeping it safe at all times.
- Offers features for your business’s growth.
- Provides businesses with in-depth analysis on purchasing trends. Additionally, it helps manage fixed asset records, shipping and receiving reports and more.
- With these insights into company activities, you can grow your business more effectively.
- Sage 300 is recognized in the industry for its ease of use and high level of performance.