Sage 200 is a business management software, making it easy to manage your finance and projects. The product of Sage 200 (formerly known as Simply Accounting) is a package that gives small to medium-sized businesses options beyond simply tracking income and expenses. In addition, the software offers functionality such as electronic invoicing, project management, inventory control, time billing and international support. Its newest version includes a new feature called “Business View” for viewing your business from a different perspective.
Why Sage 200?
- While loaded with features, it is very user-friendly. It includes easy-to-understand tutorials, a wizards feature to help you through the program and a step-by-step wizard for creating new customers.
- You have options for how you want to process invoices. For example, you can create invoices by clicking one button on the customer’s record, entering an invoice number and quickly entering vendor information.
- You can also print or email invoices from this screen without going through a separate invoice entry screen.
- It’s also quick to enter transactions. You can easily import bank account information so you don’t have to re-enter the data, and the item search feature is very efficient.
- While Sage 200 does offer essential features for any business, such as the ability to track income and expenses, it is more than just accounting software.
- In addition to providing invoicing capabilities, Sage 200 includes project management, inventory control and time billing features.
- It has functionality for international businesses, including multi-currency processing capabilities.