Odoo is a suite of business apps with more than 35 highly integrated business modules, like Financial Accounting, CRM, Social Media, Manufacturing, Event Management, and more. It provides a strong technical and commercial infrastructure for small and large companies, helping businesses automate their activities with its fully integrated, customizable CRM and ERP software.
- Easy to set up, intuitive and contains well-integrated modules
- Odoo comes with very business focused pre-configuration, which can be extended very easily. This allows for fast implementation, including data migration and support for specific requirements for customers or yourself
- It allows remarkably easy integration of additional functionalities, e.g. Micro Services.
- Odoo is inexpensive compared to its competitors, highly customizable and is very easy to add custom python logic as well. Interacting with Odoo via their API is also hassle free
- Supports importing, exporting or migration from another ERP
- Provides transactional control, and tracing over network for a secured platform for businesses.
- Accounting modules lets you manage all invoicing and bookkeeping. However, ERP allows managing Bill of material, manufacturing processes and inventory management
- Facilitates all the administrative tasks of the company eliminating repetitive and obsolete processes