Magento is a popular e-commerce, open source platform that allows large scale customization of functionality. Simply put, Magento provides online retailers the technology to successfully run their businesses by adapting to fit their business needs. It has flexible and powerful features in SEO, content, marketing, functionality and catalogue-management for online merchants.
- Scalable functionality and can be adapted to meet your business needs
- Flexible features including catalogue management. This helps you in listing products, inventory and stock control, etc.
- You will have complete control over the content and look of your website. You can edit the content on the site, whether it’s adding, editing, removing text or layouts, landing pages, etc.
- The platform offers various payment and shipping methods as Magento can communicate with other software packages such as shipping companies
- The SEO and marketing tools it supports help to build a strong online presence for your business
- Allows businesses to segment customers based on user activity, demographic, buying history, and shopping cart, etc.
- Based on customers’ buying history, Magento can match specific content, promotion, and pricing with specific customers