LinkedIn is a site for professional social networking and career development. It is a great place for recruiters to list jobs and for individuals to put their resume online. LinkedIn has evolved into being the best social media tool for business networking, where professionals can meet like-minded business people online, connect with colleagues, increase their business connections and search for new jobs or employees.
- Effective in finding people jobs and internships
- Great place for you to help grow your personal brand, scale your business, or just get hired by a company or a job recruiter
- Through using the advanced search feature, you can target specific individuals who you are trying to reach and start interacting with them
- Receive notifications of recommended jobs by setting email alerts in your account
- Offers a feature through which you can get other people to endorse you. People looking for job candidates or network connections would take these recommendations into consideration
- LinkedIn answers, LinkedIn today, and LinkedIn groups are some of the effective ways to reach out to experts and colleagues.
- Create your own custom URL and mention that URL on your resume
- Helps you with collaboration opportunities, such as helping you connect with experts and or engaging in projects with them
- LinkedIn can also be used for business marketing