Dynamics NAV is Business management software that provides better insight into functionalities and progress of a Business. It can be used for control and visibility over different ongoing organizational processes, from manufacturing to supply chain to finances to many more. Small to medium sized business use it to streamline their processes and connect all the moving parts of the organization.
Why Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
- Dynamics Nav is reliable and can be opened remotely. It is beneficial in the prevailing COVID-19 situation where one can’t go to the office but have a lot of postings to be done in Nav.
- Integration: it can be integrated with CRM to boost the sales.
- Reliable with financial management through Receivables and payables accounting and convenient for Fixed Asset depreciation.
- Secure: it is secured with access control and approval workflows for documents and department of the company.
- It is brilliant for procurement department for efficiency with stock and item tracking.
- Great tool to log customer information and opportunity and ability to share information/updates related to the progress of each opportunity with other colleagues.
Its finance, sales and. Marketing, manufacturing, warehouse and purchasing modules are perfect and has amazing workflow and Controls.