Dynamics 365 FinOp
Dynamics 365 Financials Operations (also called FinOp) is a module that provides functionality to manage finance. It’s part of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition. The main modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365 FinOp are: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Advance Accounting Management, Funds Management, Inventory Control Management, Treasury and Investments Management.
Why Dynamics 365 FinOp?
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 FinOp integrates with the rest of the modules in the same suite. It’s not a separate solution or product, so you don’t need additional investment to implement it.
- The module has many financial modules built-in. You don’t need to buy them separately.
- The module is web-based (cloud-based). It’s available on any device – computer, tablet or smartphone.
- It’s very easy to use and has a low learning curve, so you can start working on it right away.
- It provides a single source of data, which makes the information easily accessible from any device connected to Dynamics 365 FinOp.