Basecamp is a project management platform that improves communication, cooperation, and coordination amongst remote teams in order to execute a project successfully. Since it is a cloud-based online service, it allows for easy, economical, and quick collaboration to perform simple projects through added tools and features such as the assignment of roles, creating to-do lists, organizing virtual meetings, and making a project calendar for keeping track. If your team is working remotely, then this is the perfect solution for your project implementation woes.
- Greater chances of accountability by using Basecamp because it helps create checklists as well as a to-do feature and tracking calendars, all of which are tools to ensure that schedule is followed. Furthermore, it notifies for an overdue or new task and keeps everyone updated about newer information being added.
- It is a simple tool to improve communication within your teams because this online cloud-based service allows the business to hold online meetings, share new ideas on the message board, and keep information in a single centralized location making it easier to access and locate.
- At just $99 it allows unlimited usage, users, and a 500GB file storage option which is cost-effective and beneficial for small businesses.
- Basecamp has an official application for iOS and an API for drafting 3rd party integrations
- The security features include: firewalls, backups, encryption using GPG, and surveillance
- It offers automatic follow-up from members of the project team, without the hassle for the team leader to individually follow up from everyone regarding their progress.