$3,150 a month Base plus Uncapped Commission
THE OBJECTIVES FOR THIS POSITION:
- Achieve assigned number of new business opportunities for our services
- Achieve assigned number of product demonstrations for our services
- Achieve and maintain a three hour talk time per day
- Achieve a minimum of 50 outbound call per day
- Follow up on booked meetings and demonstrations to ensure each attendee makes their scheduled meeting
THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO:
- Cold/Warm call and build report and discover interest via phone
- Work daily from the company office
- Develop and uncover client needs and potential solutions
- Excellent speaking and listening skills
- The ability to understand and explain technology solution
- Ability to produce sales results based on defined needs of both customer and management
- Use of sales tools for planning and forecasting
- Ability to develop account relationships and collaborate with management on strategies to achieve new revenue goals under coaching
- Learn and develop thru self paced, coaching and team lead training and development
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
In addition to the above, position requires and sustained and demonstrated ability to:
- Manage territory to achieve assigned objectives and goals
- Collect and report market information and trends to management
- Perform multiple tasks at a high level with some training and supervision
- Understand and be able at communicating how our products and technological architecture deliver on customer requirements to produce compelling value propositions.
- Accurately maintain and use a sales force automation application (currently HubSpot) to manage sales activities and all data specific to your territory.
- Effective phone use to develop and qualify leads, schedule appointments and demonstrations.
- Represent at trade shows and tech fairs as needed
- Manage administrative tasks
- Maintain account records consistent with sales department policy.
- Prepare sales call reports, and bi-weekly progress reports
- Provide market feed-back, competitive information, product development input, etc., to management
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years business development or sales experience
- Experience of a telesales environment.
- Additional language skills a major
- History of in-person, on-site selling skills a major bonus.
- Experience working with small, mid-tier and large organizations.
- Knowledge of the sale of software products, SaaS, or cyber security content.
- Adequate communications and time management skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and meet targets on an on-going basis
- Computer software usage and proficiency in usage of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and HubSpot and other sales/customer relationship management tools.
- Ability to overnight travel approximately 5% max
- Proven ability to take coaching learn and develop