March 26, 2018 – Raleigh, NC (GlobeNewsWire)
DATA443 Risk Mitigation, Inc., a leading data security company that is actively developing and acquiring cybersecurity, blockchain products and Data Privacy Compliance products – has been invited to exhibit at the RSA Conference Early Stage Expo for its award winning GDPR Compliance, Data Classification and Governance product – ClassiDocs.
“GDPR, Data Privacy and International data transfers across borders continue to be front page news. We have been preparing for this opportunity and look forward to announcing our latest products at the conference. The Early Stage Expo is a perfect opportunity to showcase our continuing market leading advantage in Data Classification, Governance and GDPR Compliance solutions.” said Jason Remillard, CEO & President of Data443.
Data443’s ClassiDocs was recently awarded 3 coveted industry awards in the 2018 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and offers the markets’ leading capabilities in the following areas:
- Data Classification of information At Rest and In Flight
- Microsoft™ Office – 2013/2016, Office365
- Microsoft™ Windows 7, 8, 10, Surface Tablets
- MacOSX™ & Linux Agents forthcoming
- Data Security Governance
- Manage Security Permissions, Audit Compliance and Permissions mismatches
- SoX Permission/Authorization overlap & data remediation
- Permission and Access control orchestration
- Accidental or Malicious Information Disclosure detection & remediation
- Ransomware infection detection & response remediation
- SIEM feeds for all Data at Rest, In Flight – Actions, Locations, Classifications
- Fully described and documented RESTFul API infrastructure that provides for:
- Integration to leading DLP, CASB & Proxy vendors
- Management of DRM, Data Encryption & Data Sandbox solutions
- Integration to endpoint encryption & VPN providers
- Advanced data & security instrumentation to support User Behavior Analytics
The advanced data security platform provides capabilities for:
- Cloud Drive Storage Repositories
- Over 30 supported natively
- Unstructured Data (all files stored on devices)
- over 120 file types supported
- Over 400 Database types supported
- Many Cloud Services providers
“The team will be out in full force during the conference and we are looking forward to meeting press, analysts, our partners, distributors and customers. The RSA Conference represents the leading opportunity to showcase our product and we are proud to have been invited to the Early Stage Expo.”, added Mr. Remillard.
Mr. Remillard will also be presenting a special session at the Early Stage Exhibitor April 18th at 10am entitled: “GDPR – It’s Not Too Late!”.
Press and Analyst briefing requests are invited to submit their requests to email@example.com
About RSA Conference
RSA Conference is the premier series of global events where the world talks security and leadership gathers, advances and emerges. Whether attending in the U.S., the EMEA region, or the Asia-Pacific region, RSA Conference events are where the security industry converges to discuss current and future concerns and get access to the people, content and ideas that help enable individuals and companies to win, grow and do their best. It is the ultimate marketplace for the latest technologies and hands-on educational opportunities that help industry professionals discover how to make their companies more secure while showcasing the most enterprising, influential and thought-provoking thinkers and leaders in security today. For information on events, online programming and the most up-to-date news pertaining to the information security industry visit www.rsaconference.com.